Adrants Billboards: Burnett Brings Martha Stewart to TV
- Former Zentropy Partners Executive Gillian Guiterrez has headed over to BIG Interactive as vp, director of account services. She'll oversee the FOX, Suzuki and Kellogg accounts, among others.
- Gruner & Jahr Publishing has announced its intent to sell the teen title YM and has hired AdMedia Partners to do the deal.
- Paramount is searching for a new agency to handle its media and has met with three companies - Initiative, Mediaedge:cia and MediaVest - over the past few weeks.
- Panelists at MediaPost's Forecast 2005 wonder if the ad business is dead.
- As if we need another television show fawning over a celebrity, Mark Burnett will now develop a series based on Martha Stewart. Burnett has definitely jumped the shark.
- Seems Advertising Week, for all its good intentions, will lose $300,000.
- Clear Channel Outdoor blows off Houston billboard zoning law by bending the rule.