Adrants Billboards: Coke Looks For Help On Coke Classic
- Perhaps still reeling from the biggest brand disaster of all time (New Coke), Coke is looking at three agencies to help better leverage its Coke Classic brand.
- More trouble with Coke: Coke's new Chairman CEO Neville Isdell has coke marketers quaking in there shoes after Neville trashed the company's recent marketing efforts.
- The Wall Street Journal is resurrecting is Saturday edition, not published since 1953 and will hire an additional 150 staffers.
- FOX and the NFL kicked off a combined 13.4 rating and 28 share for last Sunday's opening day.
- MediaLife thinks ABC's Lost could be a ratings winner.
- The popular Abercrombie & Fitch model Albert Reed was discovered by accident.
- The WB's Jack & Bobby was downloaded from AOL 700,000 times over an eight day period besting the last AOL promotion for the WB's Everwwood hit 150,000 downloads.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Sep-16-04