Adrants Billboards: Estee Lauder Launches Trump Fragrance
- The "What Happens Here, Stays Here" Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority ad campaign has been awarded Brandweek's 2004 Marketer of the Year in the travel and tourism category.
- Product placement efforts intensify and get dished about at MediaPost's Forecast 2005.
- Business Week turns 75 and throws itself a bash at the Metropolitan Museum of Art called "A Night of Two Parties" the same night as the first Presidential debate. An advertising party and a Presidential bitch fight. Could go either way.
- Online mapper, Mapquest, has handed its branding work to TBWA's Chiat Day.
- Following the current celebu-fragrance name game, Estee Lauder is launching Donald Trump, The Fragrance. Trump will serve as spokeman as well. The shark has been jumped.
- ESPN is launching I'd Do Anything a reality show in which contestants perform crazy sports stunts with pro athletes to win a sports fantasy for their friends or family.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Sep-24-04