Adrants Billboards: More Women's Magazines
- The IAB, in conjunction with its Rich Media Task Force, announced the final guidelines for Over-the-Page Rich Media units, including, Expandable Ads, Floating Ads, Between-Page and In-Stream Units.
- Following in the foot steps of Bauer Publication's First For Women and Time Inc.'s All You, Hearst is launching it's own low cost women's magazine.
- Hearst's Marie Claire has a new publisher - Susan Plagemann, formerly of Lifetime will replace Katherine Rizzuto.
- TBS is launching a late night comedy programming block called Too Funny To Sleep including Family Guy, Futurama, Mr. Show and Baby Blues.
- Sarah Fay says clients finally get that online advertising works.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Sep-21-04