Adrants Billboards: New 20-Something Mag Coming
- Next month, AOL is launching a trade ad campaign to promote AOL Media Networks, its ad sales division.
- Havas Board approves offer to buy Grey. Offer belived to be as high as $1.45 billion.
- Newsflash! Newsstand magazine buyers actually like ads. And they're younger. And advertisiers love that.
- Hachette Filipacchi is launching a new 20-something magazine For Me. "There is no magazine on the market today that specifically targets this age group," said Hachette CEO Jack Kliger. Huh? Has Kliger been to a newsstand lately?
- iMediaConnection chooses ten finalists for best online creative. Readers can vote to choose their favorite.
- Trump isn't rich enough. He's asking NBC to pay him a million an episode for The Apprentice.
- Lad mags make inroads in China. "Guys are very similar worldwide."
- Headline of the day: "Fuchs Wants Kuntz Talks."
- Playboy has moved boyond Walmart and Home Depot and is now looking for America's sexiest...gasp...McDonald's workers.
- From Tom's of Maine to Independence Air to P.A.U.S.E., Amy Coor covers new campaign launches in her MediaPost Out to Launch column.