Adrants Billboards: Ad Spend Up in 2005, 2006
- ZenithOptimedia Group has upgraded its outlook on ad spending for 2005 and 2006. Worldwide, ad spend is expected to rise 4.8 percent in 2005 and 5.6 percent in 2006.
- Dave is close to overtaking Jay. Ratings for The Late Show With David Letterman are within 0.4 of a rating point behind The Tonight Show With Jay Leno among adults 18-49, the closest since 1995.
- A new report from the Dieringer Research Group suggests that people still prefer buying products offline rather than online, even when they conduct product research online.
- The media was denied its circus last night when Martha Stewart snuck into Alderson prison under cover of darkness for her five month stay.
- Bob Guccione, former Penthouse publisher, has refused a $500,000 per year, ten year offer from the magazine's new owners to stay on as editor.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Oct- 8-04