Adrants Billboards: NBC's 'Joey' Gets Full Season
- Clear Channel forecasts a "challenging" fourth quarter for radio. It couldn't have anything to do with its lame programming, could it?
- VNU is looking to build its marketing and research services with an aquisition. There's talk Arbitron and MRI are targets.
- NBC is getting behing Joey. Even though it is performing lower than Friends did, the network has added nine more episodes to the originally ordered 13 to fill out the season.
- The WB has opted to extend its Jack & Bobby drama another nine episodes.
- Former Cincinnati real estate devloper Dan Stanton will take over Penthouse and tone it down aligning it closer to Playboy and Maxim.