Adrants Billboards: Trump's Atlantic City Failings
- Writing in Ad Age, Al Ries claims Trump's failing Atlantic City casino's are due to flawed marketing strategy.
- Experiential marketing defines itself with a manifesto.
- Mobile service provider has selected Publicis Groupe's Conhill for its first $20 million Hispanic effort.
- ABC's Desperate Housewives continued to enthrall with 20.3 million viewers tuning in Sunday night for a peek inside suburbia.
- CBS's Two and a Half Men is keeping the comedy genre aloft and landing the series in the top ten.
- More from the TV world: WB execs are telling advertisers, while they will go after the 25-34 year old crowd, the network will keep its focus on the tween/teen/college 12-24 female audience.
- Verizon, again, tops Ad Age's half year measurements of ad spend. The company spent $730.8 million in the first half of 2004.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Oct-12-04