Meyer Golden Parachute Could Serve Many
When Grey Global Chairman-CEO Ed Meyer gets his $87 million golden parachute as part of the WPP acquisition, he could:
- Pay Conrad Black the 87 million damages he seeks from Hollinger International.
- Give a dollar to each of China's 87 million Internet users.
- Buy coffee for each of the 87 million people who will get a flu shot this year.
- Decide who's more worthy, the 87 million Weather Channel subscribers or the 87 million History Channel subscribers.
- Help pay for railway infrastructure in Tunisia easing the burden on the African Development Bank who approved an $87.3 million loan for the project.
- Match half of Bill Gates $168 million donation for the creation of a foundation to fight the spread of Malaria in Africa.
- Help the 87 million Americans with history of Hepatitis A.