Report: Starcom Predicts Future of Consumer Contact
In a new report called NEXT, Starcom Mediavest has put forth 11 prognostications regarding the future of consumer contact. In the report, Starcom highlights the following:
- Clients will produce more customized TV creative specifically for the broadband space.
- Blogs will become more mainstream and citizen-generated.
- Agencies will push programming development.
- The number of networks that target Hispanics on digital cable will grow five-fold over the next 10 years.
- Gaming will move into "connected space" and make digitally distributed gaming content more mainstream.
- The next hot category will be shopping magazines-for women, men, the home and babies.
- Advertising overload threatens radio
- Mobile marketing will push to create a dialogue with self-selected hand raisers, as opposed to recreating online ad serving models.
Written by Steve Hall Comments (0) Mar-15-05