Don't Waste Your Time Working In Advertising
- Unilever in Brazil is promoting its Rexona Sportfan deodorant with a site containing an amusing Atari game, a manifesto and videos.
- Sean Ganann points to an article in Australian Creative magazine by Glue Society's Jonathan Kneebone that says creatives shouldn't waste their time working in advertising but go out and do something really creative.
- Alan Taylor Communications, in the second of its Communicast podcasts, interviews Xbox Live Group Marketing Director Aaron Greenberg and how he's marketing Xbox Live.
- If you're into the whole Web 2.0 thing and don't want to miss any conference on the topic, Eric Weaver has put together a nice list of upcoming events.
- Starbucks "We Built This City" parody gets video.