Animation Smokes, Cabs Get Ads, Feminine Wash Ingeniously Gross
- Here's a pretty cool promo for MTV2's Sic'Emation animated programming block. The promotions was created by AMP.
- The Chicago City Council has approved taxi cab advertising and 2,175 of the city's 6,900 cabs have asked to carry ads which will be sold by two companies.
- Pittsburgh's Iron City Beer gets Presidential mention.
- Students at the University of Pittsburgh have won the Hinda Fit Marketing Challenge besting 17 other schools. The winning entry may be used in an upcoming campaign.
- We wouldn't know anything about feminine wash products but this ad for Summer's Eve is ingeniously gross.
- Sometimes even the best efforts at removing graffiti are completely pointless.