Ad Network Perceptions Surveyed, Booze Gets Fruity
- Online marketing publication Adotas has launched a survey on the industry's perception of ad networks from both the advertiser and publisher perspective. You can take the survey here.
- Eatmail's Emily loves this new Mother-created ad for Diego's fruit flavored booze. We don't feel the love.
- Not that we ever knew there was such a thing as a tricked out, gigantic, Hummer-like street legal pick up called the CXT but you can trick one out yourself at International's CXT site created by Magnetik and Fathom Communications.
- Well if this Lynx ad isn't bluntly phallic, we promise never to post another gratuitous image on this site.
- Exactly what kind of excitement do you think is running high after seeing this San Diego Zee ad?
- Advergirl, again, delves into the idiocy of corporate marketing and the continuing consumer unfriendly practices companies foist upon us to protect their own dying business models