Brine Brings It, Pigeons Protest, Bond Bonds, Billboard Ignored
- Here's a couple (1, 2) of new ads for Brine Lacrosse featuring lacrosse athletes who, in their own words, tell stories about how they became the person they are today. If would could read the copy, we'd tell you if they were good or not.
- To call attention to the Charlie Higson Young Bond series of books which focus on the life of a young James Bond, Cake has created an engaging microsite with book features, forums, games, downloads and a newsletter.
- George Parker says Niel French should step in and takeover for departing Cannes Lions CEO Penny Reid.
- Oh, and we're just not gonna write about that stupid Emily and Steve fake billboard/blog thing because, well, we don't feel like guessing and we're just gonna wait until all is revealed.
- But, we will write about this cool, twisted lamp post in Antwerp featured on CoozOr which promotes Superman Returns because, well, because there's booty in the shot and we haven't fulfilled our booty quotient yet today.
- Copyranter points to a couple campaigns that seem to require those who purchase a condo to be at least as tall as the condo tower and those who want to work at Radio Shack must be extremely overjoyed.