Master Schlock, Political Foolery, Men Washed, Animals Amputated
- This Master Lock commercial is bad. Really bad.
- Susan Kirkland tells the story of a politician who blamed the graphic designers who created his ad for the use of a doctored 9/11 photo as if to ignore the "Hi, my name is Pete Politico and I approved this ad" that's affixed to every political ad created.
- Anything called Manwash would, of course, have to be from the cheeky folks over at Lynx/Axe.
- Amputation might be an odd method to use in an animal protection PSA but Euro RSCG, Thailand thinks it's workable.
- Paul Levine, GM of Yahoo Local will appear Wednesday on a Kelsey Group teleseminar a teleseminar on local online advertising. Yahoo is covering the $39 registration fee for the first 300 registrants.