Yawn. Yet another ad that uses a hot babe in lingerie stripping to sell something. When will people tire of this ineffective dreck? Oh wait. Damn! This is hot! Oops. Excuse us. We lost our strictly non-bias approach to sex-laced advertising there for a minute. As you long-time readers know, Adrants content never resembles the droolings of a male ad slut. Sorry. Anyway, this is how Flirt vodka convinces people to buy their stuff.
Coolzor brings us a disgusting ad campaign courtesy of Italin B movie store Bloodbuster, a haven for classic horror movies of old. Not that any movie, however gross, would cause this reaction, it certainly makes the point. Se more of the chunky goodness here.
- Copyranter hates, really hates Niche Media publisher Jason Binn and his prickish self importance. W don't know him but we think we hate him too after reading about his recent behavior
- Smaller sized newspapers are better. Especially if your laying in bed and your spouse needs a hand.
- BlogAds Founder Henry Copeland marvels at the Washington Post's description of its new blog ad service as "the next big, slightly-outside-the-mainstream idea."
- Intentional or not, the upside down version of this ad brings a whole new meaning to this flooring company's slogan, "Laid by the Best."
- Not at all related to marketing - unless, of course, it turns out to be some stealth promotion for the next zombie flick which it won't because it's just a fun little flash mob gig - but a mob of zombies attacked San Francisco Saturday. And Vancouver.