Axe Hooks, Creatives Instigate, Akbank Choreographs, Williams Hyped
- Copyranter thinks Axe goes too far with its promises of the perfect life just because you use their deodorant. As if girls actually swoon to guys based on the flavor of their pits. The dude in this ad needs a lot more help than deodorant.
- The Art Directors Club will have a panel at its ADC Gallery on September 21 which will discuss how creatives can instigate social and political action. Esquire cover guru George Louis and "I Love NY" designer Milton Glaser will be on hand.
- Consumer feedback to GM's Fastlane blog was part of the reason the company recently announced it would lengthen the warranty on all of its vehicle to 100,000 mile of five years beginning in 2007.
- ATTIK has designed and launched a website for MTV VMA Vanguard Award winner Hype Williams who was bestowed the honor last week during MTV's Music Video Awards.
- Online marketing magazine Adotas is hosting a dinner at Fiamma Osteria Tuesday night, November 7th to welcome incoming ad:tech Chair Drew Ianni.