Find the Best Jobs And the Best Employees on Adrants

jobs_announce.jpg

You might have noticed this "Marketing Jobs" section floating around from place to place here on the site. Well, we think we've found a permanent home for it both here and in the newsletter version of Adrants. So what is it? In partnership with iMediaConnection, we've launched a job board here on Adrants on which you can both find a job and post a job. That's it. It's that simple. Plus, for the benefit of hiring companies, the listings also appear on iMedia Connection, MarketingVOX and MediaBuyerPlanner. All the jobs are related to our industry so it should make it a whole lot easier than slogging through Monster or CareerBuilder. Find hundreds of jobs. Reach thousands of talented readers with a listing. Check it out.

by Steve Hall    Sep-11-06   Click to Comment   
Topic: Announcements   

Enjoy what you've read? Subscribe to Adrants Daily and receive the daily contents of this site each day along with free whitepapers.



Comments



Comments

why isn't the job posting free? $350 for a startup listing is kinda steep, c'mon. make it free.

Posted by: $$$$$$$$ on September 11, 2006 1:44 PM

I don't set the prices. imedia does. I don't know how they compare to Monster or other job sites but those sites are certainly not free. Someone has to pay for the work that gets done to make a job board work.

Posted by: Steve Hall on September 11, 2006 3:23 PM


A very fair question...Steve nailed 80% of the answer. The other 20%: the board used to be free and now that we are charging the quality of the posts has shot up.

We are certainly not the only industry board out there but a quick comparison shows that we are among the cheapest. Plus, post on adrants and your job will appear on the boards and home pages of adrants, iMedia Connection, MarketingVOX, MediaPlannerBuyer…etc. More importantly, post on adrants and Steve gets paid!

Please feel free to send me any additional comments/suggestions/rants/raves – josh([at])imediaconnection([dot])com.

Posted by: Joshua Messinger on September 11, 2006 4:51 PM




Stanton Optical


Featured FREE Resource: