Give, Play, Win, Discuss, Disclose
- Ad legend Phil Dusenberry and colleagues Ted Sann and Charlie Meismer created Don't Almost Give. Give for the Ad Council.
- Shawn Waite says Scion scratch off posters are a pain in the ass.
- Sneakerplay is a social networking site for smeakerheads. Who knew? Apparently, it's important because Nike has partnered with the site.
- The Truth campaign has earbed itself an Emmy Award or programming distributed via Advanced Media.
- At the MIXX Conference and Expo this week at Advertising Week, online video company VideoEgg announced its advertising offering which will allow advertisers to place ads within VideoEgg videos on Bebo, Dogster, hi5 and Tagged.
- Here's a little promotion from VitaminWater with Red Sx player David Ortiz called Who's Your Papi in which you can win a trip to the Dominican Republic.
- Tokion magazine is holding its Fourth Annual Creativity Now Conference October 14 and 15 at Cooper Union in New York City.
- This past Friday, Red Robin Restaurants launched a qtags-powered text campaign in all of its Texas area restaurants.
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Association is hosting a telephone briefing on the issues surrouonding social media disclosure as brought to light once again, this time, by the LonelyGirl15 thing.