McDonald's Talks, Snicket Videos, Sex Replaced, Girls Know
- AdFreak doesn't like the new McDonald's talking burger spots from Leo Burnett.
- The final two book in the Lemony Snicket series, The Beatrice Letter and The End, are being promoted with a series of online videos conceived and produced in house with the help of A(x)iom.
- Heineken Netherlands is using Skpe's new feature in which 100 people can have a phone conversation at the same time to deliver a Skypecast of Dutch band Johan. Hopefully everyone will shut up so the band can be heard.
- Can't get sex? Eat chocolate instead.
- If you're a girl and you're in the know then Girls in the Know wants you to join their Celebrity Fantasy League, a virtual talent agency that awards points to the girl who "manages" the most newsworthy celeb.