GooTube Delivers Eyeballs, BBH NY Gets Makeover
- Media buyers don't give a crap about the social media implication of the Google YouTube acquisition. It's just more eyeballs and one less insertion order.
- Toy designer enthusiast, painter, and Thunderdog-founder Tristan Eaton has decorated ad agency BBH's new headquarters in Tribecca.
- The American Association of Advertising Agencies has hired Golin Harris to provide PR support for the advertising industry. Good luck.
- Ironic Sans has a very creative twist on the political advertising requirement, "I'm Joe Politician and I approved this ad."
- Here's your opportunity to drag out that great ad you did that the AE or client killed and win an award for it. Because, after all, we now killed ads are much better than ads that actually get approved. On November 9 from 6P to 9P, the One Club Gallery will host "2006 Night f the Living Dead," an appreciation of the best killed ads.
- Stewart Rogers wonders whether Yoda was the copywriter on this nav-side ad.