Netflix Needs Help, Altoids Get Shot, Walkman Saves Ears
- The Bay Area Interactive Group has launched its second season of its Big Sessions podcast with industry guru interviews.
- Netflix doesn't know how to improve its movie recommendation feature but it thinks there are people out there that can so the movie rental company is offering $1 million to anyone who can improve accuracy by 10 percent.
- Tokion's Fourth Annual Creativity Now Confernce will be talking place October 14 and 15 at Cooper Union in New York City.
- Here's a litte shoot the Altoids out of the sky timewaster for you.
- To promote the Sony Walkman (they still make that?) in Italy, Ebola Industries created a site, SaveYourEars, on which videos show people singing horribly out of tune in concert presumably to show using a Walkman will prevent youo from hearing this badness. We're not entirely sure since the site's in Italian.