XM Launches Campaign, Stern Launches Campaign, Bosch Bushed
- XM is launching a Lowe New York-created Q4 Holiday ad campaign which will include television, cable, print, DM and interactive.
- In Demand Networks is launching a $1 million campaign to promote its 24/7 Howard Stern subscription TV channel.
- And just or fun, Brooke Hogan. They really can make anyone look good on a magazine cover.
- A Bosch bush moons an old guy next door for, well, we have no idea. Probably some sort of turbocharged hedge trimmer.
- Second Life has a hiccup.
- Somebody thinks McDonald's Dollar Menu items taste better than real food as opposed to a lotto ticket. Neither makes sense to us.
- MIT Advertising Lab examines BBH's foray into Second Life finding little to talk about except the architecture.