McDonald's Games, Hipsters Posture, Caveman Does TV
- The Midnight Gaming Championship final, title sponsored by McDonald's, is taking place this Saturday, Nov. 18. The event will feature 24 of the best gamers from around Dallas/Fort Worth and the country, including Crow, the number one Tekken player in the world, and Jenmaster, one of the top five most dangerous gamers.
- Here's a video by Owen Plotkin that features Art Directors Club Yong Guns winner Jayson Atienza talking about his sneaker art show opening. We know it's supposed to be "arty" but it seems Owen had great difficulty focusing on people's faces in the video. Not to mention the poor lighting.
- One of the Geico Cavemen, John Lehr will appear in two new spots and a new TBS series 10 Items Or Less premiering November 27.
- Marketing and creative staffing firm Aquent has partnered with celumsolutions to offer up digital asset management software to marketing firms.
- Copyranter says "there's pee in your butt" and points to an element of the latest Truth campaign which, though sticker on ads, informs us cigarettes contain animal pee. Fun.
VH1 and IFILM, today, is bringing back Show Us Your Junk, a collection of the best viral videos