Pillows Drugged, Shows Pulled, Agencies Bought, Mullen Cooks
- Perhaps in yet another effort to convince people to choose a certain drug, their are now pillows branded to look like pills.
- Cynopisis reports, "CBS has pulled 3 LBS. from the schedule after just three airings. The show debuted with a modest 2.9 A18-49 rating, and its most recent airing pulled an even more modester 2.4 demo rating. Filling the time period for the time being - reruns."
- After years of negotiations. Omnicom has scooped up Amsterdam-based independent shop 180.
- For those who can't seem to acquire enough friends on MySpace or Facebook, John Brock tells us now there's Fake Your Space, a sit on which you can pay $.99 per month for each "hot friend" of your choice who will send you two comments each week to make you feel special.
- The famed Anastasia Goodstein of Ypulse will host a roundtable discussion on "What Youth Brands Can Learn From The Action Sports World" at the Ypulse Teen Media Mashup on December 5, 2006 in San Diego.
- This has nothing to do with advertising or does it? A clandestine promotion (not that they need it) for Grey's Anatomy?
- Oxfam America is looking for pro-bono pring and online media placement opportunities for its Unwrapped campaign. Interested parties can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to see Mullen Creative director Edward Boces holding a giant cookie above his head, check out the agencies just-released recipe book from their famed, in-house kitchen.
- Apparently lumber can not be sold without the image of a hot woman peering out at you