Warning: include(/inc/detect_ads.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/inc/detect_ads.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 11

Warning: include(/inc/header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/inc/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 12

Mia Hamm Expecting Kicking Duo in Spring '07

mia_hamm_thumb.jpg
Hurty Elbow nudges us over to an odd ad for a Mia Hamm interview about the twins in her tummy. The image gave us a somewhat disturbing mental picture of twin knee-sock-wearing socker players kicking like crazy in the leathery interior of their soccer ball mum. "These babies can kick!" says the cheery-as-hell 34-year-old legend.

Weird. But we're fond of Mia because she did those cute "anything you can do I can do better" ads with MJ before he got lame. So congrats on the pair! - Contributed by Angela Natividad

Written by Angela Natividad    Comments (10)     File: Celebrity, Good, Magazine, Strange     Dec-14-06

Warning: include(/imedia/imedia_ad.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 75

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/imedia/imedia_ad.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 75

Warning: include(/inc/subscribe_form.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 80

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/inc/subscribe_form.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 80

Warning: include(/inc/dynamic/recent_adrants.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 102

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/inc/dynamic/recent_adrants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 102

Comments

it also great place 2 look 4 ads
www.adverland.co.uk - is maybe biggest free ad archive
welcome!

Posted by: Georgy Bezborodov on December 14, 2006 01:46 PM

I just hope the baby takes a cue from the dad and utters out "Thanks Beautiful," as its first words.

Posted by: Filthy Fowl on December 14, 2006 02:09 PM

Iíve probably seen it all now.

Posted by: makethelogobigger on December 14, 2006 02:20 PM

Hey Mia, Your like a good soccer player and an awesome role model. Write back to me at myspace.com screen name: S0CC3RB@B3

Posted by: Mary Anguiano on April 11, 2007 12:35 PM

Posted by: Mary Anguiano on April 11, 2007 12:37 PM

hey mia, u like rock and ur my all time role model so i was shocked when i found out that u were pregnat but congrats i wish 4 the best and comment me back on myspace my name is big e on there.
emily newman

Posted by: emily on April 22, 2007 12:19 AM

emily newman

Posted by: emily on April 22, 2007 12:20 AM

heyy mia, you are like my favorite sport player and is like my number one role model!! i wish you the best on your twin girls and hope they love soccer as much as you do! write back! erin hamm- my sceen name is hammbeast34

good luck!!

Posted by: erin hamm on August 9, 2007 08:01 PM

good luck!!

Posted by: erin hamm on August 9, 2007 08:04 PM

good luck!!

Posted by: erin hamm on August 9, 2007 08:08 PM

Warning: include(/inc/column_right.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 339

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/inc/column_right.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 339

Warning: include(/inc/footer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 340

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/inc/footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2006/12/mia-hamm-expecting-kicking-duo-in-spring-.php on line 340