Blogs Launch, Online Ad Spend Up, Toy Explains, Brands Clueless
- Former Gawker Founding Editor Elizabeth Spiers, now founder of Dead Horse Media plans to launch several new blogs. One will cover organic living.
- Online ad spending is predicted to increase 18 percent in 2007 while media spend in other media decline.
- If you want the background behind those 20 websites Toy, New York created for OfficeMax, here's the video that recaps the project.
- Apparently, consumers aren't the only ones having trouble understanding a brand's positioning. In a recent Louws Management Corporation study, it was found just 1/4 could clearly articulate their company's brand positioning. Oops.
- Incumbent Riney is out of the Sprint Nextel pitch. Goodby, O&M and Y&R remain.
- Boobs and bikinis are now hawking coffee at coffee shops.
: include(/imedia/imedia_ad.php) [function.include
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2007/01/blogs-launch-online-ad-spend-up-toy-expla.php
on line 83
: include() [function.include
]: Failed opening '/imedia/imedia_ad.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/shall62/public_html/2007/01/blogs-launch-online-ad-spend-up-toy-expla.php
on line 83