Perez Promotes, McLennan Fires, Brides Brided
- The networks never saw a meme they didn't want to jump on so it is without surprise they're all slapping ads for their shows up on celeb site PerezHilton.
- Dammit, online customers are good for the music business!
- This Fall, New York City taxi cabs will begin showing NBC programming. Come on! We don't want to be distracted from the city's eye candy now do we?
- Anyone with the name Hamish McLennan is bound to attract attention and the Hamish McLennan that is the CEO of Y$R did just that with the terse firing of the agency's vp world creative director Michael Patti who was said to be under delivering.
- Conde Nast is going after brides-to-be on MySpace with a page offering Brides.com video and photo content.