Sirius and XM Merge, MySpace Does Comics, eBay Does TV
- The inevitable has happened. Siruis and XM have merged in a $13 billion deal to become a single satellite radio provider. FCC approval is needed to seal the deal.
- MySpace is launching a comic book site. Seth Cohen would salivate.
- eBay will launch its online TV marketplace in March and will play a role in second quarter scatter.
- BudTV is not having a good time. Attorneys General from 21 states are on the brewer's ass about age verification for access to the service claiming it's too easy for minors to get in.
- Well, hallelujah. DVR owners watch commercials.
- Ooo, ooo, ooo! Leaked email outlines Yahoo's new publishing and advertising structure.
- With Dell Idea Storm, the computer maker is turning to consumers for input on what they'd like to see in future products.