AE Makes Top 50 List of Bullshit Jobs, Curvaceousness Attracts Yahoo
- Dutch agency Qi has created a new branding campaign for Heineken that gives people the chance to win tickets to the European Champions League final (football).
- The advertising account executive make Stanley Bing's top 50 bullshit jobs.
- The band Five For Fighting is donating .49¢ to Autism Speaks every time someone watches their video. It's nicely done.
- Heinz does the user-generated content contest thing.
- Yahoo just bought Right Media Exchanges CPX Interactive, winner of the most curvaceous ad:tech booth babe award.
- The One Club has announced he finalists for its One Show and One Show Interactive awards.
- Did you know there's a non-verbal language for meeting, flirting and connecting with anyone, anytime, anywhere? Well, there is.
- Shmuel pitches the fact he created his 100th YouTube video by waking into the Seattle Post-Intelligencer newsroom to...make is 100th video and pith the story that....oh, you get it.