FWA Wins, Runaway Bride Campaigns, WMA Calls, Goodby Scoops
- Chicago Tribune writer Steve Johnson thinks the U.K.'s Favorite Website Awards is the best online awards site out there.
- The Runaway bride is now an ad campaign for the Albuquerque, New Mexico Police department.
- The Web Marketing Association has announced its call for entries for its 11th annual WebAward Competition which judges website development against peer sites within 96 industries. The deadline for entry is May 31, 2007 and the competition Website is www.webaward.org.
- MDC Partners is merging Kirshenbaum Bond + Partners with Margeotes Fertitta Powell.
- Cisco is sponsoring the redesign of Slate's forum, The Fray. Forum members will have the opportunity to make design and feature suggestions and vote of potential designs.
- Goodby gets goodies in the form of $1.2 billion dollars worth of Sprint Nextel business.
- Patron Tequila gets slapped for using sexual imagery and innuendo to sell its wares.