NBC 18-49 Rating Plummet, Rovion Sucks, Creative Wanted, Adidas Tags
- Yikes. Reminiscent of that "where the hell did all the 18-34 men Go" trauma of a year of two ago, MediaWeek's Marc Berman reports NBC's adult 18-49 demo plummeted 24 percent to a 2.2/9 compared to last year representing the lowest since September 1991. Hmm. Ratings glitch?
- The Web Marketing Association has begun the 2007 Call for Entries for the 11th annual international WebAward competition. Check it out if you can stand the insanely annoying Rovion video that incessantly appears in the lower right hand corner of the site every time you visit. This is a technology that should get shot in the head. Along with in text advertising and PayPerPost.
- CreateAthon 2007 wants 24 hours of time from agencies to dedicate their time and talent to non profits.More info here.
- Kleenex has debuted a new oval-shaped package and a program that lets people design their own tissue box for $4.99.
- While it feels like the whole graffiti as advertising trend is so yesterday, apparently, it's still a thing and Adidas has launched a project whereby graf artists are tagging a New York subway car.