Podcasters Get Magazine, AOL Up, JWT Down, Imus Sues
- In an odd sort of 180, bloggers and podcasters now have their own print magazine called Blogger & Podcaster. Scoble Graces the cover.
- We had a contest a week or so ago and awarded tickets to five Adrants readers for the Future of Online Advertising conference. If you didn't win here, youo can check out the contest over at Beyond Madison Avenue.
- Maybe this will finally answer the question asked but not answered by some network interviewer years ago about what exactly Avenue A/Razorfish does.
- Who knew? Certainly no one expected it after the merger but AOL's ad sales are up 40 percent and have helped Time Warner look pretty for for Q1.
- Well that's no fun. JWT Chicago has cut 30 people after losing some Kraft Foods business.
- Imus is planning to sue CBS over firing. Please. Can this just go away!
- Clear Channel is selling 362 stations for $820 million as part of a plan to go private.
- If you need to bitch about products or brands, the newly launched Test Freaks gives you the place to do so.
- After losing the account seven years ago, Kentucky-based Doe Anderson, a won it back Wednesday.