Tootsie Pop Redo, Ageism Wrong, Verizon Tickets, MySpace Photobuckets
- Classic "How many licks does it take?" Tootsie Pop commercial gets a makeover. not sure we like.
- With rampant ageism in this industry, here's a few reasons why it isn't always such a great idea to cast out over 40s.
- Cynopsis reports, "MySpace agreed to acquire PhotoBucket for a reported $250 million in cash and bonuses. Photobucket, one of the darlings of the Web 2.0 phenomenon, is the web's dominant photo sharing site with 41 million registered users."
- ABC will air Lost three more seasons ending in 2010. That's two seasons too many.
- Do you design movie posters? Do you think they are stupid/ Think you can do better? now you can design your own with Movie Poster Toolbox.
- Verizon and Fergie have teamed to offer mobile phone-based wireless tickets to her upcoming tour.
- MySpace is said to be purchasing Photobucket for $250 million.
- Fewer and fewer people may not be watching your TV ads but if your target audience is kids under 2, you're in luck. Ninety percent watch.