YouTube Viewer Counts Scammed, DTC Does TV, Godzilla Gets Indigestion
- Saatchi & Saatchi X opens in China. Forgets to include Chinese.
- Just like click fraud, that high YouTube video viewership count might not be all it's cracked up to be.
- Direct to Consumer drug advertising insanity is about to hit Europe...in the form of an entire TV channel devoted to telling people about drugs they don't need for ailments they don't have.
- While we saw this kite surfing-gone-aircraft video a few days ago unfettered by a brand, it's now attached to Sprite Zero.
- Godzilla and friends get indigestion. Pepto Max to the rescue.