:30 Not Dead, Cannes Goes to Coney, Stern Sued, J&J Robs McCann
- All those predictions about the death of the upfront? Still wrong. It's looking healthy and on it's way to 9 billion, up three percent from last year. Death of the :30? not this year.
- PricewaterhouseCooper says global web ad spending will hit $80 billion by 2011.
- Even more Cannes idiocy: Wrath of Cannes
- Howard Stern may be sued by weight loss company JEC for disparaging comments he made about Stern regular, Cabbie who is using the product.
- Johnson & Johnson has pulled creative duties for all but one account, Acuvue, from IPG's McCann Erikson, a loss of $90 million for the agency.