Maurice Saatchi an Idiot, Adland Redesigns, Hadrian's Zigs, Garfield and Clow Chat
- Apparently, Lord Maurice Saatchi is an idiot. Yup, he is.
- Adland has re-designed and we like it a lot.
- Part name-change announcement, part just-fun-to-do, the Chicago office of Zig has created a silent auction to remind their old Hadrian's Wall email list of their new name. They're auctioning off various Hadrian's Wall paraphernalia on eBay.
- Landor Associates has unveiled the new identity and rebranding work it did for The Museum of Television & Radio which is now dubbed The Paley Center for Media. Hmm, even posthumously, media types have an ego the size of a museum complex.
- Ads of the World, the one stop shop for ad creative the world over has been acquired by Jupitermedia Corporation and incorporated into the publisher's Graphics.com network.
- Bob Garfield and Lee Clow sit down for a chat about what's happened in the ad industry since "1984."