ad:tech to Debut New Exchange Series at Chicago Show
ad:tech has announced a new Exchange Series debuting at the Chicago conference, July 31 - August 1, 2007. The Series is an on-site learning extension of its panels, workshops and technology exposition. Each day of the conference begins with a morning keynote.
Wednesday morning begins with "The Art of Conversation: Building Great Brands in the Digital Age". Panelists Tor Myhren, Executive Creative Director/Executive VP, Leo Burnett Detroit, and Robert Levrone, VP, Television, Dow Jones are introduced by Boyd Peterson, Senior VP, Consumer Research, Yankee Research Group. The presentation will explore how all marketers can leverage digital media and platforms to establish a dialog with their customers and how they can leverage the resulting conversations to learn more about their customers, continually optimize messaging and delivery, and ultimately, drive brand preference.
Additional sessions include:
- Search + Video + Contextual Targeting: Is the Holy Grail Upon Us?: This session will uncover the new advances of contextual targeting coupled with video-based search, and bring new light to the dark ages of marketing.
- Aha! Igniting Your Creative Spark in the Digital Age: Focus on understanding where creative inspiration starts and understanding your personal creativity. Then, focus on how to harness the inspiration and creativity of a group in idea generation sessions that are far more powerful than traditional brainstorming.
- Publishing in the Digital Age: Feast or Famine?: The competition is fierce and the stakes are high and this panel will bring together executives from old school and new breed publishers to talk about their content offerings and the evolving advertising value proposition in this emerging marketplace.
- Tactical Search Strategies: Local and Mobile Search: Local marketing strategies are effective and have widespread application, yet many marketers have yet to gain a solid understanding of the marketplace. In this session, we'll provide an update on the local and mobile landscapes today and what you can expect to see in the future.
- Cutting-Edge Targeting in a Multi-Platform World: Come participate in this Exchange Series discussion led by Monty Hudson, VP of Media Development from Revenue Science, and contribute to an engaging discussion with industry experts and fellow ad:tech conference attendees about the future of multi-platform targeting.