Simpson's Bazaar, Disco Dreams, Eyewonder Calls, Mops Orgasm
- In the ever expanding quest to make sure every inch of media space contains some elements of its campaign, the Simpson's Movie campaign has hit the pages of Harpers' Bazaar.
- Grow Interactive has created Disco Dream Ride, a site which promotes Lance Armstrong's fan club and the Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team. Visotors can webcam themselves and affix their heads to character on the site Trailer Crashers-style.
- Eyewonder has launched a Click-to-Call feature or its rich media ad units.
- The "world's most boring movie" is supposed to promote paint. We think not.
- Here's the full length Obama Girl vs. Giuliani Girl video we tipped last week.
- First there was Diet Coke and Mentos. Now, there's Carlsberg and Mentos. And it's bad. Really, really bad.