Diesel Fuels On, Firefox Pwns IE, MySpace Gets Spacelift, Nike Sends Office Foot Soldiers Running
- More on Diesel's Fuel for Life. It all started with a guerilla campaign called No Legalization, in which the fabled Society Against Legalization fought tooth and nail to forbid public consumption of the perfume.
- Pingdom gets more people to divorce IE for Team: Firefox. We didn't realize the browser wars were so ... personal.
- NBC and News Corp execs name their nameless collaboration site Hulu "because it sounded fun and rhymed with itself," says MarketingVox.
- Yet one more reason to jump the Goodship MySpace for Facebook: Spacelift! Now you can turn your MySpace into Facebook! Holy shit! (Sorry - it just seemed like it had to be said.)
- For "Gone Running," Nike puts together a very hard-to-read do-not-disturb-type sign that vibes like a nervous breakdown (but with a light at the end of the tunnel!).
- Google and CNN become bosom buddies. That's ... sweet.