HSM Rocks Ratings, Diesel Fuels, Asses Wiped
- Cynopsis reports, "High School Musical 2 premiered on Disney Channel on Friday night and drew in a record breaking audience of 17.2 million viewers, according to the Nielsen preliminary fast national ratings." The kids do like their HSM.
- If you think the CxO Insanity has progressed to buffoonery "WorldNow announced today that advertising sales veteran Adam Gordon has joined WorldNow's Local Media Network as Chief Revenue Officer, National Ad Sales."
- Diesel's up to something again.
- Mini gets even..."minier"?
- "Facebook surfers are costing Australian companies billions of dollars a year in lost productivity." Oops.
OK, this is just gross.