Monster Breached, Gap Mastectomized, Diesel Dives. Hill Heaved
- Uh Oh. Not good. Cynopsis reports, "Online job seeking site Monster.com suffered a security breach potentially exposing the confidential information of 1.5 million users then waited 5 days to report it."
- Gap ads featuring John Mayer and Lucy Liu get facials scars, mastectomy, respectively.
- Copyranter wishes Diesel would return to its usual form of advertising which made no sense and was sick.
- We love it when agency execs are escorted to the door by security.
- Advertising Age reports AT&T has placed its $3.4 billion media buying and planning account into review. A consultant is involved and incumbent agencies have been invited to pitch.