Yellow Up, Anderson Out, Nielsen Socializes, Blu-Ray Revealed
- Simba reports worldwide yellow pages revenue increased 2.8 percent to $31,62 billion in 2006. While a slight decline is anticipated for 2007, 2008 is predicted to see another increase. Who knew people still used yellow pages?
- As if you hadn't heard, DDB Chicago President Dana Anderson has left the building citing the need to spend more time with her daughter before she heads to college next year.
- That forward thinking company, Nielsen has gone all social networking on out asses with its Hey! Nielsen.
- Sometime you want to appreciate a commercial simply for what it is. Other times, you want to analyze to death all aspects of it and all the work that went into creating it. If you're interested in the latter, Sony's got a behind the scenes video covering the making of its recent Blu-Ray commercial.
- David Pitlyuk has a nice summary of the history of online video advertising and where he thinks it's going.