DraftFCB Gets Census, Viral Lampooned, Gore Script Leaked
- DraftFCB...in need of anything good these days...has landed the $200 million 2010 U.S. Census campaign. We can only imagine the creativity that'll come out of this one.
- This is over a year old. Don't know how we missed it. Although, knowing us, we didn't miss it and have simply forgotten we covered it. Anyway, watch Will Video For Food's Kevin Nalty take on the role of viral video broker and lampoon the early days of big brands misunderstanding YouTube.
- Copyranter has what he's been told is the CP+B script for Al Gore's not-yet-released Climate Project commercial.
- New York City cab drivers aren't too happy about digital video screens with a GPS being installed in their cabs and have gone on strike. We fully understand. After all, who wants your boss to know you're at a peep show between fares?
- Yo! Yo! Yo! Catch George Parker examine "breakthrough creative" in a BrandWeek article about creative repetition in advertising.
- Half.com? They still exist? Apparently so as illustrated by this new BBDO-created video which examines what happens to kids who buy too many text books.