LA Times Smells, Diversity Rocks Apple Cart, NFL Does Video
- Diversity rocks the apple cart which is why things won't change until a new cart arrives. Sadly, we couldn't agree more.
- While concern over CBS's Kid Nation increases and advertisers shy away, we're betting this thing'll be a hit.
- Internet "audio" trumps terrestrial radio and it's not a bad thing.
- The latest idiocy in agency renaming: GSD&M Idea City.
- If newspapers can't keep ad revenues up, at least they can make their ads smell.
- Despite real world bridge disasters, bridge ad disasters continue to appear.
- Why is everyone writing about ad blocking software today when the technology's been around for, oh, ten years?
- The Newspaper Association of America reported quarterly newspaper ad revenue is down 8.6 percent to $11.3 billion.