Trunk Monkey Returns, DC Does Ad Week, Baby Not Bulletprof
- The Creative Weblogging Network has launched a self-service shop to help advertisers choose from its 130 blogs.
- Seems Washington DC doesn't want to miss out on the fun and has launched its own Advertising Week to be held September 17-21.
- More smelly ads can be found in the Los Angeles Times.
- Not that anyone heard of it in the first place but the creators of Bullet Proof Baby want us to know the site was part of a promotion for the movie Shoot 'Em Up.
- Mostly due to political advertising, the Television Bureau of Advertising says spot spending will increase 9 to 10 percent in 2008.
- Does anyone really care Britney Spears will open the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards?