China Bans Sexy Ads, MDC and CP+B Dance, Mariah Smells, Paris Stinks
- China, perhaps after witness the degradation of Western society, has decided to ban advertising for push up bras, sex toys and other clothing that is figure-enhancing.
- Will they sell out to MDC? Will they seek capital and go it alone? Tune in to Advertising Age for the continuing drama on MDC's possible move to majority ownership of Crispin Porter + Bogusky.
- Soon you will be able to splash yourself with a different celebrity fragrance each day of the month.
- Damn! What we just said above.
- You just know social media has made it when it becomes an eBay auction. Yes, the I Am Hungry Facebook application was sold on eBay for $20,100.