Creative Poaches, Coulter Obama'd, Cleavage Examined, Faces Pumpkin'd
- Yawn. Another creative sets up shop and poaches creatives from his former shop.
- Anne Coulter gets Obama Girl treatment.
- We have no idea what this skeleton sitting in a chair in London is for but since it was sent to us by a marketer, no doubt it's some stunt we'll soon be hearing more about.
- Donny Deutsch talks about cleavage in the workplace on the Today Show. He mocks the puritanical view of it. He's our new friend.
- If you've got a webcam and you like to fool around with pumpkins, this Indusblue-created Halloween time waster is for you.
- For a sneak peek inside the seedier side of internet advertising, check out this article and resulting comments over at SEO Ninjas in which a doofus from Claoking System defends his cheesy business model.
- The Conference Board and TNS found close to 16 percent of American households who use the internet watch television broadcasts online. The number of consumers viewing entire episodes/shows on the internet has doubled from a year ago.