TBWA Get Icy, Black Publishes, Sexist Ads Collected, Douchenozzles Celebrate
- TBWA has opened an icy cold office in Reykjavik, Iceland with a staff of 20 who hope to tap the country's growing economy and serve one of the world's highest per capita income populace.
- Cathie Black is out with her new book, BASIC BLACK: The Essential Guide for Getting Ahead at Work (and in Life) from Crown Publishing. "BASIC BLACK is a memoir masquerading as a guide to career and life from one of the first women to take a forefront role in the advertising industry, American magazine and newspaper publishing."
- Using its out of home touchscreen network, Ecast delivered a 14 percent click through for AMC's The Two Corey's. Now if we could only get results like that online.
- Want sexism in advertising? Media Circus has a collection of the twelve most sexist ads in recent years.
- If you like dogs, are a mom and consider yourself a fashionista, you might like to check out The Fleas Knees t-shirts.
- George Parker takes a crap on Lee Clow for thinking the ad industry needs yet another award show for us "douchenozzles."