Coffee Shops, Canada Horrifies, Workplace Defaces, Dell Over Tries
- Get your free, steaming cup of Eight O' Clock Coffee when the brand gives the stuff away at nine U.S. malls on black Friday, the perennial number one shopping day of the year.
- Dell's got some weird shit going on with its IT Room viral wannabe project.
- Advertising or Peanuts has re-branded and re-focused and will leave behind what it claims to be a "creepy advertising house of mirrors" that is the world ob advertising blogs in favor of a daily column written by "a different advertising big-brain for every day of the week." Nice but it might be nice to add a "home" link to individual story pages to easily get to the main page without the hassle of cutting the URL. Link your header logo. It's the easiest solution. Oh, there's a link at the bottom of the page. Not so obvious.
- Diesel.com gets yet another makeover. And a longer load time.
- Yet another Wonderbra commercial...uh...pushes the confines of its surrounding.
- Labeling it YouTube T&A Lite and Girls Gone, Make the Logo Bigger reminds us how easy it is to attract the attention of college males.